ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 23:26:33 -0500
This is the first reply to this I have read, so if I spout off too soon, oh well.  " I think it's too early to say", I think the lack of leadership, discipline, drive, etc etc exemplified over the last 2 years at different occasions speaks volumes.......

This isn't meant to be a pissing match.  Each of us has opinions of who is what.  I am quite sure Tim has exeptional qualifications of being the head coach, there is no question there.  I also believe that the results of what they each do have had "different than we are used to" results, that's all.