ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 23 Feb 2004 07:23:10 -0800
Minor vent, along the same lines as Dan's email re:
print coverage...

While I completely appreciate Channel 8 broadcasting
Sat's game for those of us in the southern half of the
state, was anyone else besides me annoyed by the lack
of a game clock and score on the screen during the
game?  The only time the score came up was on
commercial break.  They didn't seem to have any
trouble keeping the lottery results graphics onscreen.
 Reminded me of those "Before NHL.com" ads!

ken