ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Stephen Merrill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 2003 18:30:21 -0500
What I am wondering is if this will cause the NCAA to also reconsider the
seeding process, in order to keep teams closer to home.

I think that the current plan is actually very logical, but I can see where
there may be an effort to minimize air travel, like we saw after the events
of 9/11, that changed the format last year as well.

Wait and see.

-Steve