ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"S. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 2000 18:06:30 -0600
the signing of lynch sounds great!!!  you're comment what could be better!!!
how about wins for starters???  a record of 2-3-2 is nothing to be proud
of - whether it's poor goaltending or defensive breakdowns or forwards not
getting back to help out and yes i know the bears have run into some hot
goaltending - maybe its inexperience but maine better get their act together
or its gonna be a long disappointing season - we haven't even played the
best teams in hockey east yet