ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2000 09:44:11 -0500
The frightening thing is that they are only going to run into better and better
goaltenders as march approaches...Unless Mike and Matt become the next coming of Jesus
himself, and any and everyone who can put the puck in the net does, we won't be in
Providence.   In other words, there can be no excuses for losses, they are losing to
teams they should be beating, and may need to beat to get to Providence.  It's honestly
getting a little scary.  Let's hope Shawn can bring them out of this shell and get them
to play they way they can......