ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tara Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 14:48:25 CST
So does this mean he's at the AHL for the rest of the season or can he be
brought back up again?  I have over $150 in tickets to the Chicago game and
would really like to see him in April (considering that is one of the main
reasons I bought them)!  Sorry I am just not overly familiar with the whole
AHL/minors thing!!

Tara