ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Marc D. Kagan" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:00:20 EST
The goal was all Michaud needed to finally close the door on St. John's, the
last-place team in the Atlantic Division and the AHL's lowest-scoring team.
After coming off a season in which he helped Maine win the NCAA title,
Michaud admitted he was anxious to break out of this year's slump and return
to his victorious habits.

"It's tough, coming from a program where I was so accustomed to winning,"
Michaud said."It (adjusting to the pros) is a little bit different, but all
you can do is battle, don't get into bad habits. I don't think I've been
playing so bad the last few games. Yeah, I've been letting in a soft goal a
game. Obviously, I want to cut that out."