ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tara Sewell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 17:39:59 CST
Hello everyone!  I am just writing to thank those of you who sent messages
for Steve!  I had a great turnout.  I am still accepting them until Feb. 4
for those that may still be interested!

Since Steve was sent to Syracuse...I don't know where to send the binder for
him...do you guys have any ideas?  I was going to send it to the Canucks but
he's not with them right now...I want to make sure he does actually get it.
I sent Marty a message (and Noriko, but it didn't go through) asking if he
wanted to participate as well as my wishes for him to recover...thought
about asking his opinoin, but I haven't heard from him...so I just am not
sure what to do.  Sorry this is so random and hard to read...it has been a
terrible day!
Tara