ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Jason A. Pierce" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Jan 2000 10:32:11 -0500
Long-time lurker, first-time writer....

While surfing through sites of ISL (Ice Hockey Superleague) teams, I found
this page which may be of interest:

  http://dspace.dial.pipex.com/panthers/news.htm

Is there a list anywhere of black bears in the professional ranks, whether in
North America or abroad?  I'm particularly interested in UMaine alums in the
UHL;  I try to see Asheville Smoke games -- where you get two Gretzky brothers
for less than the price of one -- whenever possible.

Jason Pierce
UM '93 & '95, USC '99
Every time I graduate, we go to a national championship game.  Perhaps Shawn
Walsh should invent another degree for me.... :)

Dr. Jason A. Pierce
[log in to unmask]                                 Department of English
http://www.mhc.edu/users/jpierce/home.html      Mars Hill College
(828) 689-1237                                  Mars Hill, NC 28754