ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jan 2000 19:43:55 -0500
In the BDN today, it mentions that the games will be on TV "statewide".

Well, I just happened to check my Sunday Telegram TV section from this past
weekend, and it lists only WABI as having the games.  Also, I could not find
that either NESN or FoxNE will have any hockey, let alone the Maine games.

Will there be any coverage at least in southern Maine (so we can see it over
the border in the northern part of Massachusetts).

Just wondering what is known.

Go White !!!  (had to change it in respect to this weekend's instructions)

Dan Doucette

Maine - National Champions 1993 and 1999 -
first in the new Millennium ?

Bill Gates should be sentenced to using a Macintosh
for the rest of his natural life.