ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 12:09:52 -0500
Maine will be playing all out to beat BC both games!  They have a chance to
knock of the Hockey East champion and the number 2 team in the country!  If
they can, it will be a tremendous confidence booster and will help to carry
them to their final destination.

I'm trying to decide.........is it better to LISTEN to the game live or
WATCH it tape-delayed?   Of course I'd rather be there in person but that
wasn't possible.