ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Apr 2004 15:41:52 -0400
In finding out who Prestin was playing against, it got me thinking to see who else was still playing in the AHL playoffs.  Here's what I found.

Bridgeport Sound Tigers (Martin Kariya and Ben Guite) were eliminated by Wilkes-Barre

Hartford WolfPack (Cory Larose and Lucas Lawson) lead Portland Pirates 3 games to 1

Portland earlier eliminated Providence (Brendan Walsh, Peter Metcalf, and Robert Liscak)

Worcester Ice Cats (Scott Pellerin) beat Manchester and will play Hartford or Portland.

Houston Aeros (Micheal Schutte) lost to Cincinnatti in the opening round.

Syracuse (Prestin Ryan) leads Rochester Americans (Doug Janik and Dave Cullen) 3 games to 2.

Also in the category of "I'd never have believed it if you told me in June..."
Niko Dimitrakos would be averaging a point per game in the playoffs and Paul Kariya would have 0!!!!!

-Jake