ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Nichols <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 8 Feb 2004 15:46:08 -0500
The University of Wisconsin swept the top ranked North Dakota team in
Madison this weekend, winning 5-2 saturday, after an OT win friday night
.
http://www.uscho.com/recaps/20032004/m/02/07/und-uw.php

  What will this do to the national rankings??

  And what about the all important RPI rankings for the top 4 seeds?
  Does this make Boston College #1 ??

  The question we need to start worrying about is..... (I know it's
still a month away)  BUT,
   Who will get suck being the Top seed in the Manchester NH regional.
Hopefully BC, so Maine can be in Albany without having to worry about
playing a team in it's home rink again!

Bob