ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Mathy Matturro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Dec 1998 07:42:41 -0500
although it is a great honor and acheivement to be selected for the
camp...it really sucks for us..when and if they go, that leaves 2 huge
holes in our lines.....steve karyia, cory larose, and heisten, are the
best scoring line for us...i mean who is going to step up and replace
him?? maybe brendan walsh will be upped to a starting position and
replace heisten on that line....and what are we going to do for
defense.....ek is out for who only knows how long....obvioulsy cullen
and metcalf who could run the show on their own but who else?????? is
turgeon going to play next weekend?? i just hope that we continue to do
well even with the loss..i think that we can do it though....

something that i was thinking about
mathy