EPOUND-L Archives

EPOUND-L@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Tom White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 18:40:39 -0600
Dear All:
I see I have triggered some unhappiness with my post that implied support
for anti-govt. libertarian ideas. I had been staying off the list to save
breath and energy, and have to return to my silent-mouse trip forthwith, but
in all fairness to my critics let me quote Mencken to his critics (not that
I would elevate myself to his status): 'Dear Sir (or Madam): You may be
right." And one last word: If you like what we've got going now, by all
means hang in there with the "supporters of the present system." It's a
great deal healthier than any other posture. Tom (silent) White