ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 1998 08:22:18 EST
Don't know if I should continue giving Dave free advertising on ME-HOCKEY? (-:

I laughed hard when I saw this in Dave's recap of the MAINE/BU game Saturday
night.....(-:

                              "Hockey's most exciting play"

A Price trip finally provided the makings for the most exciting play in the
game!
               Better than the MAINE/ BC "bore them to tears" game, heh!   (-:

Although, trying to kill NINE penalties and coming up with such a close score
exceeded the penalty shot in sheer duration and stamina. If I were some
neutral observer there that night, I would walk away impressed with a team
that low in scholarships making it out the door 3 to 2. (-:

By the way, Dave left that important bit of reality, oh, I mean neutrality out
of his recap! (-:

If, I wasted my time, as a neutral observer and perused game scores on the
BEAR side, and I would have to do this because they were not mentioned in
Dave's recap; I would see, that the BEARS fared well against three top ten
ranked HE teams.
I would be further impressed!

Dave, however, did take into account that this is the fifth straight one goal
game for the Terriers, Terrier home-ground being the swaying factor in
reporting — I guess!?

What really miffs me are Parker's comments. Who is to say down the stretch who
will come out a goal ahead!?

Stupid me.....the refs will take care of that—won't they!?   (-:

(-:

Price