ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Oct 1997 09:51:34 -0500
Holly wrote, in part..
> Unless we know the gender of each person that applied for the job we
> can't really say how many qualified women actually applied for the job.

For what it's worth, the selection committee apparently sent 4 names
onto the AD for final selection: 2 women and 2 men. One woman and one
man retracted their names from consideration and returned to their
current employer.

I don't know any of the candidates, but given Sue Tyler's record of
hiring, the Maine women's ice hockey program will have great
leadership.

Blue-White game in 10 days!

Wayne Smith -- [log in to unmask] -- Old Town Landing