ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Mar 2005 19:09:34 -0800
From the NCAA Website, looks like we'll find out where to watch the
Bears late Tuesday or Wednesday.  Please note that old NESN friend Bob
Kurtz is doing the Play-by-Play for the West Regional.

Television Information March 25-27, 2005

March 20, 2005

All 12 NCAA Division I men's hockey regional games will be broadcast by
ESPN, Inc. The regional games are available through ESPN Syndication
and ESPNU. ESPN Syndication is made up of selected regional sports
networks and cable systems. ESPN or ESPN2 will not air any regional
games.

ESPN SYNDICATION
A complete list of specific local clearances will be posted on Tuesday
afternoon, March 22 or March 23 in the morning on this link. Networks
scheduled to air selected regional coverage included: FSN-North,
Altitude Sports & Entertainment, C-SET, CN8, FSN-Pittsburgh, Ohio News
Network to name a few. Check your local listings.

ESPNU
ESPNU is available on DirecTV channel 609 or Adelphia Cable. ESPNU will
show over 20 hours of live coverage from March 25-27. Check ESPN.com
under TV SCHEDULE for a complete list of ESPNU listings.

NCAA MEN'S ICE HOCKEY TV ANNOUCERS
Worcester, MA - March 25-26
Gary Thorne - Play x Play
Bill Clement - Color