ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Mar 2005 07:34:44 -0500
At 09:07 PM 3/18/2005, you wrote:
>Good game, tough loss.  No automatic bid but we should
>still be in there.

Not sure it was Maines best game but they played hard, BC was the better
team. I think Maine was really messed up with Bellamy out as it seemed that
only 1 line generated any offense(Levielle,Moore Soares). I guess Damons
line did also.  Looks BC has a goalie now, If Matti had been in there Maine
wins without question IMHO

Looks like a trip out west for the NCAAs

Jon