ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jon Eggert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 06:35:42 -0500
> Take a look...  It has some interesting thoughts on
> travelling to Orono.  I think the comment that Maine's
> Visiting Locker Rooms are "Division 12" in the eyes of
> Blaise McDonald.  This appears to be a three part
> series, the third part coming tomorrow.

Anyone remember the Celtics turning the heat up in the Lakers Lockerroom
back in the 80s. Classic move and it looks like Maine got into Lowells head
without even trying:). Is the visitors lockerroom in the middle of the
construction or renovations??

Having Blaise whine about space is great, can't imagine he needs more than a
closet to get comfortable in. He could stretch out in a hockey equipment
bag.:)

 Jon