ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2005 16:47:20 -0500
Well I'm kind of a math guy being an engineer and all, and IMHO I suspect
that we are likely to benefit more if  BC beats a team that we have a chance
of passing rather than if  BC wins giving them a better rating and thereby
giving us a better rating when we beat BC.

Shouldn't we want our closest competition above us to loose particularly
those in Hockey East?

I especially want UNH and BU to loose but I don't know if that's much of a
"math" related thing.  :o)

Clair