ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Chesley, Clair" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Oct 2004 13:57:02 -0400
So are season ticket prices reduced given the two games in Portland?  If
they are not I would imagine that the proceeds from the ticket sales from
the CCCC will more than make up for the cost of travel from Orono to
Portland and back.

PS:  I knew I should have left the 'taxpayer' issue out of my previous
diatribe.
However there are almost certainly more Maine hockey fans within traveling
distance to the CCCC than there are season ticket holders.  Come on Nonni,
give us a break down here. You can still travel to Portland to see the
games.  Most of us can't go to games in Orono because the season ticket
holders have almost all of the seats tied up!  It's only two games!  Don't
be so selfish!