ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Deron Treadwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Jul 1997 22:20:02 -0400
Ladies and Gentlemen,

As some of you may recall when ME-HOCKEY began it had two list
administrators, myself and Lisa Sockbeson.  Lisa has since moved on but I
never filled the role of Co-Administrator.  I think it does make a
difference when you have two people looking out for the welfare of a list
such as this.  It also makes for a more efficent, better run list.

So I am now looking for a Co-Administrator for the Maine Hockey Discussion
List.  The new Co-Admin and I will work together to further develop this
list so that it can be an interesting forum for fans not only in Orono, but
across the country.  I've chosen the term "Co-Admin" very carefully because
I don't want to give the impression that such a person will be anything but
a full and equal partner in this project.  In my opinion, that is the only
way this can work effectively.

No experience of any kind is required.  Any person interested also need not
live in the Greater Bangor area either.  All are welcome to express
interest even if they are not completely sure yet.

So if you'd like to help out ME-HOCKEY please contact me via e-mail at
[log in to unmask] and we can take it from there.  Please respond as
soon as possible as I'd like to get started on this project in the very
near future.

Thanks for your time and continued support of the ME-HOCKEY List.

---
Deron Treadwell ([log in to unmask])