ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:01:53 -0500
Thanks for the report Jacob!

Based on the lines comments means Luciano will be on the sidelines at
least on Friday night.  Would still like to see his offensive talent
out there, but who do you sit?  Hamilton, Shepherd and Johnson have
done nothing that has warranted that they get a night off, though would
like to see Aquino work is way back in the line-up.

Looking forward to two physical games at BU this weekend!

On a side note I have a single ticket available for the Saturday night
game, email me if you are interested, it's in the Maine section, and is
face value.

Bob Fitta '83