ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
nonni daly <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 18 Jan 2004 12:55:56 -0500
----- Original Message -----
From: "Deron Treadwell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, January 18, 2004 11:53 AM
Subject: In a defensive struggle, Maine comes up short

Deron -- as one in the Maine Highlands who gets the earliest possible
edition of the Maine Sunday Telegram, I want to thank you for sending what
the people in Portland get to read.  I watch Kevin Thomas bolt out of the
locker room after the game -- on deadline and perhaps over -- but never get
to see what he wrote unless I read my online edition.  Thanks for staying on
top of this kind of stuff for us!
Nonni