ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 11:03:06 -0500
Well, things certainly are hopping 'round here!  Just wanted to pipe in my 2 cents and say that I believe that all atheletes, whether they realize it or not, still have to make a living.  Obviously more are "regular" people than super star atheletes post college. So a great big "whatever" to the whole thing.  I'd rather see my kids be happy "salesman" than miserable "doctors".......... Let's just be glad we have the calibre of student athletes at Maine.  One of the big reasons I am a Maine fan.  That being said....

Seasons greetings from Tracy, myself and our family to all of you.  Have a happy healthy holiday season.

Go blue.