ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jeffrey Hill <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 11:09:20 -0400
Deron?  Is that you talking?????????? You fall and bump your head or something?  Sick thing is, your right, they do have a good chance.  How have they historically done with this much time off?  What happened to Gare?

>>> [log in to unmask] 04/10/03 10:09AM >>>
I think UNH as a decent shot at winning the national title.

They seem to be doing the little things and getting a lot of puck luck on
their road to the Frozen Four.  Maybe it will run out?  Maybe Umile will not
help either?  I don't know.  I don't think Cornell scares them by any means.

With the players UNH has brought in over the years and their top quality
facilities they will still continue to bring in top players.  They will
eventually win one.  With Maine not there to stop them this time, this could
be the year.....