ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Woodbury <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 2003 09:52:23 -0500
At the beginning of the year, the question marks were defense and
unproven goaltending. At the end of the year, the problems were defense
and goaltending.  Maybe what was "missing" during the first part of the
season was the lingering questions of defense and goaltending.

And I DO think Marty would have been the best choice for captain.