ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 21:05:57 -0500
The NC$$ has wierd rules when it comes to "noise" at college athletic
eventsw.  When I was in the band at Rutgers many, many moons ago, we were
told that we could not play while the game was in progress.  A good pair of
lungs (even from this old broad) beats a pair of rally sticks any day.

And, since when did they allow pets in the Whittemore.   I love cute
puppies, but I got tired of seeing Ayers' mom and little Fido.

Thanks to Chris White and Nonni Daly for allowing me to program my new toy.

NU leading BC 1-0 at the end of 1 in the second game of the Beanpot.  BU
wins 2-1 in the first game (guess my fantasy of BU and BC playing in the
loser game will have to wait until next year)

-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears