ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jan 1997 15:14:57 -0500
Winning on the college level is serious business!!
I wonder what some of those  NH fans have to say about their coach's
behavior? Especially those who said Dick would have been gone if had had
pulled stunts similar to Walsh. Not that this is at all a comparable
situation. But, funny isn't it how human (fan) nature works  (-:  Maybe his
actions were justifiable ?  Let's not forget Dick is used to being on top of
the winners column!! The final 'piece de la restistance'  (french but spelled
in English) will be when Maine beats them next time around!!!!!!!!!!!!
Remember Maine's 6-5 loss where officiating lent a hand in the final
outcome!!!!
It's Pay-Back-Time!!!!!!!!!
Go Black Bears

Vicki Price
P.S. I'm on pins and needles for this one!!!!!!