ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Vicki Price <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Jan 1997 14:31:31 -0500
Dave,
The Hockey Mom in me thanks you (-:
Your Cro interview was awesome!!

Finishing is just one part of the equation. The other is what makes up the
game's duration. Like most everything else in life, it's a pyramid and we're
never happy unless we're at the top--or in game language till we win. Of
course without the  climb would there be any ecstasy?? Dryden says it would
be tough for those who can't add fractions! Statisticians can get all cramped
up with higher mathematics. I love the game for something other than points
on a piece of paper. Even though they represent rings on fingers, cups on
shoulders and ultimately bigger pay-checks; that's not what keeps me in my
seat  (-:
Vicki Price