ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 1998 08:05:43 EST
WEll LOOKS LIKE IT WILL TAKE MORE THAN AN ICE STORM TO SLOW CATHY DOWN!
(-:

Congrats to CATHY......(-:

WIth such a  competitive edge to posting, I think we should each syndicate.
Each having our own weekly column on a topic of our choice. All you are
probably saying OH NO, no!?!? (-:  Like DB Doucette could  write the column
BASE FACTS.......(-:, mine could be dubbed, PRICE PUT DOWNS, and DAVE (being a
great editor and being in the business of tossing out extraneous verbiage)
could write   SEVEN WORDS OR LESS....Zerb could write, ZERB'S ZORASTICAL
PROGNOSTICATOR, and we could go on like this...What do ya think.....!? (-: Who
has more ideas or would like to offer themselves up for a column of their
own!? (-:

Taking this a step further and having Deron record how many posts of ours were
in fact responded to and did not just fill our MAINE-ISH bit of cyerspace with
our own hot air only.(-:

Then, the winner will get dinner on Deron! (-:  Everyone agree!? (-:

(-:
PRICE