ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
D B Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 1998 23:46:04 -0500
As I think I may have been the first to identify my old adversary Mr.
Quimby as the first "King" in the Maine list, I will gladly second the
nomination of his successor, and the job of naming the same.   I will,
however, create for Mr. Quimby and bestow upon him for perpetuity
the new title:  Maine-basher emeritus.

Channel 5 did a fine job in showing (I did not hear the sound) a deserved
Maine loss.
Does Throckmorton always do an impression of a deer caught in headlights ?

Deserved in that they left the goal at the end of the first period seal it.

>>From ME-Hockey:
>
>"Remember, this weekend we play New Hampshire and those of us who read
>Hockey-l messages will probably have to endure a game recap from the
>king of all Maine bashers, Greg Ambrose!"
>
>Yahoo!!!!  I've been replaced!!!!  I'm no longer The King!!!  :)
>
>Howard

Dan Doucette
UMaine 78 MPA 80

*** Beers may now be in the booth, but Jean-Yves Roy ***
***    should be kept with the big club in Boston     ***
***   Is there anyone better now with Providence ??  ***