ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
james acheson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2008 06:16:19 -0700
Well the fact that he was already working for the Avs, (as I understand it), while he was working for Maine, tells me something.

The loss of Grant is huge.

So the master recruiter is gone, as is the apprentice.  I sure hope that some of Grant's abilities and knowledge rubbed off on someone who is staying, but it seems that Grant was teaching Guy.

Does anyone know any news about alumni?
Is Billy Ryan going to be with the Rangers or the Wolfpack?  his name was not on the summer prosoects roster.

Bellamy was at Flyers prospect camp, wasn't he?

who else?
I cannot believe that nobody has picked up Tyler.  He is a tiny defenseman, but I sure want him on my team if I am an ECHL coach.  Unfortunately he is probably too small and too slow for the AHL, if all the AHL wants is to develop players for the NHL... that is just my guess.

Maybe Maine can puck up Chris Serino.  I would love to see that!!!