ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Lindsay Huntoon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Dec 2003 21:56:39 -0500
Hope to see a good contingent of Maine fans at the games this weekend in
North Andover.  Last year, I lost my voice for four days after the Merrimack
series.

If any one is interested in meeting up with us, Dan and I will be at
Fuddruckers in North Andover prior to both games.  Fuddruckers is on Route
114, and is a (very) short distance from the Merrimack rink.  They
specialize in hamburgers (some of the best in the area).

If you are looking for other places to eat, there is a Bertuccis (pizza) at
the intersection of Route 114 and 125.  You will also find a Burger King and
Boston Market further down Route 114.  If you want to venture up Route 125,
you will find a 99 Restaurant (not bad, but tends to get very crowded very
fast), and (a few miles further north) a place called The Loft, which has
some of the best clam chowder and lobster bisque in the state.

Let's turn the Merrimack rink into Alfond South!!!
-------
Lindsay A. Huntoon
Let's Go Maine Black Bears