ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Oct 2003 14:49:48 -0500
Over on that "other" board, the rumour has started that a third Maine jersey
will be unveiled in game play on Saturday night against NASA North (a/k/a
Boston University).

As a long time proponent of the idea of a third kit, and one who WILL be
watching the game on TV, I need the authoritative sources who populate this
fine board (Nonni, you there ???) to confirm or deny the existence of a
third jersey for Maine (and provide an early pic if true ?).

If it is indeed true, Bear Necessities, here I come !!

Dan