ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Anthony Delmonaco <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 2003 21:35:49 -0500
i posted this on the hockey server in orono...incase anyone is going...

ok you all know it's mine, parkers, allisons and a few others last home games in our illustrious(if that's a word) tenure at umaine...i WILL NOT BE THROWING BONES ONTO THE ICE AND I DAMN WELL EXPECT NOBODY ELSE TO...if someone gets a hat trick i'll
think about it...but we need to be loud...here is a quote from somebody damn high up in maine hockey... "You guys are a huge part of our success, the passion in the balcony is what makes the Alfond unique!" so listen up...come out to the game this
weekend...show your support...lets make the alfond rock like it did back in my freshman and prefreshman years...i wanna walk outta there saturday night with tears of happiness running down my face...cheer loud for maine...scream your faces off...let
bu know they shoulda gone to bc...get on fields, his mom, his sister, sabo, his cellmate...anyone...ok maybe just fields and sabo...but be loud...we are one of the best damn college hockey teams int he nation...you know how many other schools wish
they were able to say their hockey team was a national powerhouse? and at the beginning of every period...just as the band is about to stop playing...i don't care about the rest of the song but i wanna hear the alfond ECHO these words "IT MAY BE 10
BELOW UNDER 5 FEET OF SNOW NO MATTER WHERE YOU GO WE ALL LOVE ORONO...WHEN YOU SAID MAAAIIIINNEEEEE BLACK BEARS YOU SAID IT ALL!!!!

"If you can't have the best of everything, make the best of everything you have"

        -Shawn Walsh