ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Carol J. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 09:05:58 EST
In a message dated 02/20/2000 8:21:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

<< does anyone know why Brendan Walsh did not play Saturday night against
 Lowell???
 is he resting or is he hurt? >>

Apparently Shawn benched Brendan and a couple others for misconduct.

>>who saw the call toward the end of the Lowell game, where Barrett H, got an
elbow and a roughing call???  did I miss something or was he really trying
to level the guy he hit??? << From where we were sitting it looked like he
was trying to level the guy.

I thought the guys looked a tad lost on Sat. but that's understandable with
the line changes.  The Lowell blimp was pretty cool tho!

Carol