ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 10:19:06 -0500
I won't get into the Frank, Jimmy debate, both are good,(maybe great)
goalies and I'd keep the rotation going until one really proves to be better
than the other.
 I will comment on Mahoney last night though. I think he tries so hard to
sound impartial that he goes overboard and ends up bashing Maine. I believe
he has some interesting insights but can go overboard on criticism towards
Maines play. Both he and Dan were gushing over UMass on friday.
 Sounded like Maine played  good road games this weekend. I'll take 3  HE
points on the road.
 Luch Aquino continues to impress, saw the replay of the game winner on TV
this morning. Can't figure out how he knew Prestin was there for the tap
in??  and wow can't he fly.
 Way to go Maine, its going to be a long wait for the next games but at
least they have a good taste in their mouths especailly important for the
upcoming holiday:)