ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Sender:
From:
Jeff and Tracy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Nov 2003 21:36:36 -0500
Another interesting quip in the Boston media today, Sabo was found not-guilty of practically kicking the eyesite out of the other bu student last year.....Apparently (OMG) it was too dark, and they both had ingested too much booze to ID Sabo as the aggressor......Didn't Brenden Walsh get booted from that program for playing around with an empty beer can at practice one time too many........