ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Holly Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 17:20:01 +0000
hey now, I work for a state community college in Massachusetts, so you're preaching to the choir as far as the state-money-(not) running departments. (I took my tongue out of my cheek for that bit).

And to be factually correct, it was my mom who stood in line at 5 a.m. to buy the hockey tickets, I merely supplied the screaming.

In all honesty, I personally would be hard pressed to think of a better or "more fair" system, I just thought the plug for donations as a way of increasing chances came off as cheesy, but if it does indeed work that way, then props for informing the people.

-Holly
*proud to be sceaming, hockey ticket buying UMaine fan exiled in UMass country*

--
M-A-I-N-E