ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"S. Hayes" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 2003 14:43:27 -0500
i agree with you - anything that allows for more skating and passing and
less clutching
and grabbing is good for the game - unfortunately it's unrealistic to think
the bigger ice
sheets will be built in the near future - remodeling older rinks probably
would involve
taking out seats (lost revenue) and i don't envision schools/pro teams
building many new rinks