ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 16:23:47 -0400
Two points on this thread:

1.  Lindsay and I intend to stop at the Scoreboard Lounge in Portsmouth, NH
on the way up to Bayside in order to see the game.  We will shamlessly
attempt to induce the barman to put the game up on one or several of their
many TV sets there.  Our information says is on FoxSports North, btw...

2.  Don't know who put the "Game Notes" together from the Athletic Office
for these opening games, but in the version posted online, it says there
will be television if Maine gets to the tournament championship game
Saturday night. No mention is made in "Game Notes" of any Friday telecast,
although we all seem to know they will be on for the Minnesota tilt.

Coach announced who will start in net ?

On Thu, 9 Oct 2003 11:01:29 -0700, james acheson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>Anyone NOrth of Boston (Andover/Lowell) know of a sports bar with this kind
of cable/sattelite access?

>[log in to unmask] wrote:The Maine-Minnesota game Friday night will be
televised on Fox Sports Central