ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
"Wayne T. Smith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Sep 2003 21:25:40 -0400
[log in to unmask] wrote:

> Yeah baby
> Tickets arrived today, Blue White is only 10 days off, drop the puck as I
>can't wait to see the youngs guys even in a scrimmage:)

Mine, too ... Wheeeo!

The annual Blue-White game is a week from Saturday (Homecoming), Oct 4,
at 7pm!

First home games are Oct 17 & 18 (4pm & 7pm games, with Maine playing at
7 each night)!

Finally, let me say that I have a new hero.  New AD Patrick Nero has
made a number of great decisions since arriving on campus, and has
everyone focused on creating successful, fan-friendly programs.

After more than 10 years of asking the Athletic Department to change
their hockey tickets to remove "Level" ... they finally have done so (it
was too easy to mix up Section and Level as we had one of each for "L"
and "U").

Having an early release of the schedule and fixed tickets all in one
season .... just like the reborn Red Sox, this could be the year for a
great Black bear team!

cheers, wayne