ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Jacob Metzler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:13:59 -0400
The key to remember now is how they do without their leading scorer, Gare.  That's where the coaching will really play a role.  The lines will have to be juggled, the scoring will have to come from someone else. Will Cornell key on Hemingway to make
it someone else that tries to beat them?

Cornell should scare them.  They lived through what a hot goalie can do in 1999. And I don't see how Cornell's goalie could be any hotter or potentially pitch shutouts in BOTH games in Buffalo!

Ayers should also scare UNH.  How will he do if an early one gets scored.  Will he have visions of 7-2 and fall apart?!  1:47 to gametime.

-Jake