ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Bob Fitta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2000 08:50:50 -0400
Hi All,

This may be of interest to some of you looking to go to Albany on Sunday.
I have two tickets to the Sunday games, which I am unable to attend.  The
seats are good Section 109 row Q, and obviously are on sale at face value
$36 total.  I'd rather sell them to a fellow Maine fan.  I live in NH and
work in Boston, so it would be easier to arrange a deal with someone down
south.

However, I will be in Albany on Saturday in the same seats if you need an
extra two.

What a Weekend, what a FINISH, over the 100's of games I've seen in person
that was the most exciting finish ever, not only did Niko beat Clemmensen,
he Beat-The-Clock.

Email me or call if interested in Tix, my work # and email address appear
below.

Bob Fitta '83

Bob Fitta
Advertising Account Manager