ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 12:03:54 -0400
 Not surprised at the news as the rumors were flying all last spring. Too
bad, hate to see him go. Doesn't seem like he got much of a chance to prove
himself in game situations but what do I know:).
Hope Toot gives him a chance and it works out for both Paul and Toot.

When does dryland training start?? Can't wait for Blue White so I can see
some of the young guys. I'm really excited about this season, more excited
than any recent season. Drop the puck