ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 17:20:35 -0400
 I did it Wayne, stood in line and got seats in the south end near where  I
usually stand. They were $294 or $310? depending on the Portland game or
not. I got there at alittle after 7 am and was 7th in line and got seats
right where I wanted them. I had called on the friday before and asked where
seat were located. They had Section U, V, G , K and all upper sections on
sides if I remember correctly. I was shocked that more people weren't there
but when I left, their must have been 25 or so in line.
 If they had released seats 5 years ago I would have camped out for Tics and
so would have many others, is the thrill gone???????

 Man, I wanted the Cup in Alfond, GD Devils :):):)

                     Jon