ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

From:
Dan Doucette <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2003 12:23:47 -0400
Should Paul Kariya and the Mighty Ducks prevail in the upcoming NHL Finals,
he would join only ONE other player in NHL history to earn an amazing
Fabulous Four awards in the US collegiate and NHL ranks:

a Hobey Baker award
the NC$$ National Championship
an Olympic Gold Medal
and his name on Lord Stanley's Cup

and an even more notable fifth superlative looms in the future...admittance
into the Hockey Hall of Fame, as has also happened with that one other
player.

I am soooooo excited for Paul and his entire family, I will be glued to the
TV for every one of the final games.  I will turn the sound on for the
broadcast only if Gary Thorne does the play-by-play.  I mean, think of the
synergy of all these things !!

First to post on the list with the correct answer of the name of the other
player will get something...i'll figure it out...lol

Dan Doucette