ME-HOCKEY Archives

The Maine Hockey Discussion List

ME-HOCKEY@LISTS.MAINE.EDU

Date:
Thu, 27 Mar 2008 18:33:19 -0400
I thought I recognized the guy from his picture on the blog, I know him from
the days he worked in Peabody.

http://www.mediagiraffe.org/wiki/index.php/Nenf-warren-watson

He D++n well ought to know better, having worked in Maine himself.  Perhaps
he did think of ZooMass, but as a newspaperman (even in an opinion column)
his standards ought to have been higher and should have been more accurate.

Perhaps he has his alma mater on his mind (the University of No Hardware),
whose fans sometimes complain about being "dripped on" from the balcony when
visiting the Alfond, but that is NOT verbal (nor are batteries being thrown
at you at the Whitt).